I had an amazing time and learned more than I ever though possible.
- Robert Criss, The Expressive Landscape Print Workshop
I definitely learned some new skills on how to enhance my Landscape photos....just what I had hoped for. Ed was personable and easy to understand. It was a Saturday morning well spent.
- Elleene Stone, The Expressive Landscape Print
One of the most beautiful places in the world and Ed knows all the spots. More than I could have ever hoped for.
- Ken Mitchell, The Big Sur Coast Workshop
This was my second time taking one of Edward's workshops and it won't be my last. Edward is a wonderful teacher and always willing to help...even weeks after the workshop is over, thanks!
- Susan Gamino, Yosemite in the Spring
I've been a photographer for over 30 years and I've never had such an enjoyable experience as a photographer.
- Frank Leon, Yosemite in the Spring
I learned more in one day than I had in the last 5 years, I'm working on images in a whole new way. On top of it all I met a lot of wonderful people, including Ed.
- Ted Crooker, The Expressive Landscape Print Workshop
I've attended many workshops in the past and this one was the best. The image critique session alone was worth every penny but add in the lessons, fieldwork and location...WOW!
- Michael Rugg, The Big Sur Coast Workshop
I was blown away by the amount of effort Ed puts into the workshop, from the workbook, to the personal attention...He's (Edward) is an open book and always available.
- Debbie Belyeu, The Expressive Landscape Print Workshop
The best time I've ever had with a camera!
- Sue Ann Long, The Big Sur Coast Workshop
The workshop helped me see Yosemite for more than just the waterfalls and Half Dome so I could create images that show the soul of the park. This is something I'll take with me for the rest of my life.
- Tom Zuccari, Yosemite in the Spring Workshop